Fremont Photographers: Bea Ahbeck Photography
Review: Amazing wedding moments
Wedding Date: 11/13/2010
Reviews Posted: 1
- Pre ceremony bride and bridesmaids preparation shots. Wedding party shots. Reception friends and family partying and dancing shots.
- Beautiful pictures are always good, but you want to to be able to feel the energy of the wedding when you look at the photos, and Bea can capture it with her photos for you.
She is also very attentive and accommodating to the need of the bride and groom, which is really important.
Go for Bea, you won't regret it.
Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
Review: An AMAZING Photojournalist
Wedding Date: 07/17/2010
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- What was your favorite wedding photo? All of our pictures were outstanding, and truly captured who the personalities of myself and my husband. Our most favorite pictures are the ones that she did on our photo walk, where Bea did a phenomenal job in incorporating her style and our personalities together.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Bea was all around amazing. She was very discrete with her photography, and was not at all obtrusive. She went with the flow of the event, while never missing a beat. She did an excellent job of getting candids of our guests throughout the event, and was great in following our requests. She was always right in the middle of the action and got all the shots we wanted. We did a photo walk for our portraits, and are so happy with how the pictures turned out.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? We did just a shoot and burn package. It was just Bea at our event, but she did an excellent job.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Bea was supportive, encouraging, and let her professionalism shine through. She was not pushy and was highly respectful of honoring our wishes.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0