San Francisco Photographers: Matthias Photography
Review: ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS!
Reviews Posted: 1
- Engagement photo: I think our favorite was one from the Legion of Honor in San Francisco. Its really "arty" and modern I think. My fiance & I are on opposite sides of the frame and 3 or 4 columns are between us.
- Matthias got a lot of photos. Most of which we didnt even know he was taking! It was cool to see some great photos that we didnt even know we were posing for!
- Matthias gave us an engagement session. He took tons of photos, we went to 2 different locations and spent nearly 3 hrs taking photos. He edited the images and sent us a full cd of our pics within about a week.
- Well, my family wasnt there, but my fiance and I felt great working with him!
Overall Rating: 4.8 / 5.0
Review: What a creative artist!
Wedding Date: 11/17/2009
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? Hmm.. So many good ones. Maybe a picture of the groom and I laughing while our best man told a joke, or me dancing with my Dad, or so many from the photosession with just my husband and I.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Matthias just has a great way with people. Its obvious that he loves what he does and is excited about getting beautiful pictures. This attitude is contagious, and part of the time I felt like we were on a picture scavenger, while during the service and much of the reception he blended in perfectly with the guests. I don't know how he managed to get so many telling pictures. H
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? We had Matthias shoot with an assistant, who was also absolutely fantastic. His pricing is pretty much a la carte, which makes it easy to design (and pay for) exactly what you want. We received DVDs, engagement pictures, and would like to have him build us an album in the future.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Matthias is both a professional and an artist. He is on top of his game at all times, treating everyone with respect and kindness. He was genuinely interested in us and our wedding from when we first met him (schedule an engagement shoot if you can!). By the time of our wedding we felt like we knew him and expected great pictures. They were gorgeous.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0