Denver Photographers: Michael McGill Photography
Review: Wonderful Job!
Wedding Date: 01/02/2010
Reviews Posted: 1
- Our favorite wedding photo was of us ecstatically smiling right after the first-kiss during the wedding ceremony. It was a wonderful photo and Michael captured it perfectly!
- Michael was an absolutely wonderful photographer. He was tremendously personal, easy-going, and very flexible. He did a great job with candids as well as portaits. All the photographs came out beautifully.
- Michael's prices were extremely reasonable and we were very happy with his services. He gave us over 4 hours of coverage and even included all the photos on DVD as well as a DVD slideshow. He was even very quick in getting the pictures to us!
- He was a true professional. He was very friendly and explained a few quick pointers to my wife and I before the wedding. He was very understanding of the family members who were taking photos as well! He exhibited the right amount of interaction, but was most of the time behind the scenes helping us capture the wonderful moments. Overall, a job very well done! Thank you so much, Michael!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Wonderful Experience!
Wedding Date: 06/21/2008
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- What was your favorite wedding photo? Mike suggested a shot of my husband and I kissing in the gardens of the site. The lighting was perfect and it really captured the moment for us. Actually, it's pretty much everyone's favorite! Also, the one of my father and I is particularly good - really wonderful as the day was such a big deal for him as well.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Mike was such an easy person to work with! We met beforehand to discuss what we were looking for. He really listened and then made appropriate suggestions based on what we said, which made everything so much more relaxing on the actual day. He felt like part of the wedding party! We wanted to focus more on candids and keep the potraits to the basics which worked out really well (we got to have more fun, too!). the series he did of the two of us signing the marriage license is really great - we're smiling and laughing and looking at those pictures really brings back the feeling of that day for us. I don't think it would have been nearly as good if Mike hadn't put us at ease!
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? As I mentioned above, we all felt really at ease with Mike. He was warm and personable with all of our guests and was actually fun to have around for the day. He let everyone be themselves, but was great at stepping in when needed with some gentle direction.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0