Bradenton Photographers: A MOMENT IN TIME IMAGES
Review: Best wedding Photographer!!!!!!
- My favorite wedding photo was the one where my husband was blowing bubble during the reception. Cindy got a candid shot of him when he wasn't looking, then took the picture and edited it to put various moments from our wedding day. I thought it was so creative and unique and the picture will never leave my mantle.
- Cindy and Katie really made me feel very relaxed. They just stood back and let me family and friends do their thing and photographed them without them even reaizing. There were pictures of my husband and I that I had no idea they were taking because they did everything they could not to disrupt the shot or the moment.
- My package included a photo album, portraits, engagment photos, two photographers and a dvd with my wedding music in the background.
- Cindy and Katie did everything they could to make us feel comfortable and at ease. They tried not to force too many posed pictures but got the perfect amount of studio type pictures. But it was in the candid moments that they really shined. They caught the beautiful moments of my big day that I had no idea they were there for. And it is those pictures that I will hold dear to my heart for the rest of my life.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Try Them. You will really like them!
Wedding Date: 11/05/2008
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- What was your favorite wedding photo? I beleive my favorite photo is the one of me sitting on James' lap. We look so happy!
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Their ideas were amazing! They took lots of candid shots. I watched them taking pictures of everything and I wondered at times what they would actually use the photos for. One of my favorite pictures is of our invitation, our rings and James and I kissing. It is beautiful.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? We received all of our proofs on CD, two eight by tens, three five by sevens and a DVD of our wedding set to our wedding songs.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Cindy and Katie worked calmly through all of the unforseen "accidents" that happened during the day. We were supposed to get married at 4:00 PM, but the bouguets dissapeared. By the time we found them the light of day had almost gone. It was pretty dark outside when we got married. I know it made things difficult for them, but they pulled through like a troopers!
They were very polite and offered advice when we asked for it. I would recommend them to anyone.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0