Orlando Photographers: Jenna Michele Photography
Review: An Artist and a Professional
Wedding Date: 11/04/2008
Reviews Posted: 1
- Our favorite wedding photos were the candids. Jen captured all the most memorable moments and also the ones we may have been too busy to enjoy at the time.
- Jen is a true professional and an artist. Her photography highlights all the little details and she has an eye for magical moments in photography.
- There are several packages available and the pricing was very reasonable.
- Jen is friendly and people love to have their picture taken by her. She blend is well and becomes a part of the celebration.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: A Wonderful Investment
Wedding Date: 12/01/2011
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- What was your favorite wedding photo? Well I've only done an engagement so far, so I don't know if I can post this! :) However, from the work I've gotten alllready, it'd be terrible hard to pic. Probally the picture we took on the bridge near my grandmothers place, We did some before wedding pictures of us together in the same area. Uploading soon!
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? I'm not sure if I would put Jenna better at posed shots or candids! She directs for posed shots, but the final affect is well worth listening. Her candids are wonderful, very touching, and the only reason I remembered she was there during the engagement party after she did her posed shots was the flash. I can't possibly imagine her being even the slightest of an issue or disruption.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? We got: Two albums(one for my purse, one for the table), a second photographer, a master dvd and wedding and engagement, engagement and wedding both have posed and candids in the package, which I love because the just...day capturing part is the part I want to keep forever, even more then the wedding portraits!
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? She's friendly, amiacable and very funny. She's soft spoken and proffesional, and she makes you feel just like she's your friend and this isn't a buisness thing, while at the same time adhering to a great clip. I plan to update for the wedding(we're having a small one), but for the price and service I've recieved, I can't imagine anyone not adoring her. She's also great with children, which was very important for me.
Overall Rating: 4.8 / 5.0