Tampa Photographers: Booray Perry Photography
Review: Amazing and Talented Photographer
Wedding Date: 07/04/2012
Reviews Posted: 2 (View all)
- I am amazed by all of our photos. However, Booray took a picture of us refected in a mirror with the sunset in the background. I actually believe we where the first couple to have this photo. I am in awe over the photo. I can not stop staring at it. Everytime I look at it I go right back to that moment. Standing on the beach with my husband!
- I was so focused on my husband, I didn't not even notice him. I was so shocked when I reviewed my pictures. I could not believe that he was able to get such great shots. He captured every moment. His photos releay take you back to that moment. Booray is able to capture photos unlike anyone else I have ever seen. From us just holding hands, to me trying not to cry, to a simple stroll on the beach. He was amazing and so creative!
- Booray was our photographer when we booked our wedding planner, A Perfect Florida Beach Wedding. I actually fell in love with Boorays photos before I even found out his wife was a wedding planner. It was like it was all meant to be!
- We felt so comfortable and he made sure he captured all the right moments. After the ceremony he became so creative and took pictures I would of never thought to take! He evne asked us if we had any special request. It was more than just wedding photos. We didn't feel like we where posing for just a photo. We where capturing memories that we will have for a lifetime. He is very talented and I am so blessed to have worked with Booray and his wife! They are amazing! Afterall the pictures are the most important part of the wedding! You don't have any do overs when it comes to your wedding. Therefore, if you are looking for the perfect wedding photographer. Look no further, Borray Perry is the best of the best!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Alicia and Dave's Clearwater Beach Wedding
Reviews Posted: 2
- What was your favorite wedding photo? Definately the the two of us in front of the Sunset. It was gorgeous!!!
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? We did not even notice Booray during the Ceremony at all but he was able to capture some great moments of laughter and tears while we said our vows. After the cermony he took Dave and I off alone and was really good about making us feel comfortable. Honestly, I think he took great candids and portraits.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? When we booked with Perfect Florida Beach Wedding, Booray was the photographer that was booked for us. We feel so fortunate that he was our photographer. We booked him for some additional time so we could have pictures of Dave and I getting ready and then at the reception. We had so many great pictures that we ordered an Album!
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? He was so easy going ad had a great sense of humor.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0