Acworth Photographers: Chi Photography of Atlanta
Review: It was everything we dreamed of and more!!
Wedding Date: 10/11/2009
Reviews Posted: 1
- I don't think I could narrow it down to just one...Chi took so many fantastic photos that it took our family an abnormal amount of time to whittle the choices down for an album!!! I honestly don't think there was a bad one in the bunch! I loved them all.
- Chi was completely unobtrusive. When I saw the photos after the fact, I felt like I was seeing my wedding day for the first time. She captured all the details and so many moments I never would have seen. Having Chi at my wedding ensured I could be everywhere and see everything!
- We selected images on a disc. We did have the choice between several different packages to choose from. So it was nice to be able to customize something just for us.
- Chi made us comfortable by being herself and allowing us to be ourselves. She has an amazing ability to read and relate to people. Her balance of professionalism and humor made it easy to work with her!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Truely Remarkable!
Wedding Date: 10/17/2009
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- What was your favorite wedding photo? One of the reasons we brought Chi into our day was because of her style. No reserves to get the shot that she truly wants. And we were up for anything. Well, she actually had me lay down in the truck of the car, with the trunk still open, feet and dress haning out with my fiance smoking along side the truck with a shovel in his hand. I know, it's dark. But we wanted shots that no one else would ever think of. Chi made that work!
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? The only time we even knew he was around was when we were taking the group shots after the ceremony. My husband even asked if Chi had gotten any photos of the ceremony because he didn't notice her! We had planned on asking the guests to take photos of themselves using our own digital camera for our guest book andChi stepped in and set up a little station and started taking pics of our guests for us when he saw me trying to organize it.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? More than we had expected! We had an enagement shoot with Chi and we ordered an album from her with those in them. These are not your ordinary albums but very original and have character! Our wedding album turned out great and will be of the same quality! I can't wait. We received a DVD slide show of all of our photos to music and a CD filled with all of our photos. Chi went above and beyond and put the DVD with a picture window on the front that she put a photo of my husband and I. We are also receiving prints from our wedding day as part of our package! Nothing Chi does is ordinary or of the norm!
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? We could not have asked for a better photographer when it comes to making everyone feel more comfortable! She is so easy going and wants to do nothing more than make you happy. We were a little skeptical about doing our engagement shoot out in an train yard...not because of the location...we loved that...but because we weren't sure how comfortable we would be but it felt so natural. Like we had known Chi for years! Our family loved her and the bridal party loved her I can't wait for us to work with her again.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0