Chicago Photographers: Zulufoto
Review: Chris & Jess' wedding
Reviews Posted: 1
- Ha, good question. We've been married 5 months and still can't figure out which ones are our favorites, because they're all so great. Bryan did a great job of capturing the "teary" moments of our ceremony and also our excitement afterward. Put it this way - we continue to rotate our facebook profile pics with Bryan's photos, and we're sure that we'll never run out of great ones to choose from. No joke.
- The thing about Bryan is that he doesn't just "stay in the background" and sneakily catch great candids; his warm personality actually became a great addition to the wedding. We actually wish he was more disruptive, haha.
- We received DVD's with 500 photos. We kept it simple due to low cash.
- He was awesome. He had his wife with him and one my wife's friends with him, and they were all so easy-going and chill about everything. He was even up to some of our dumb ideas for photos.
Overall Rating: 4.8 / 5.0
Review: Greatest Photographer EVER!!!!!
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? I Love, Love, Love, the Horah picture of us on the chairs. It really captures how much fun we had and how nervous we were of being dropped or gettting our heads bashed on the ceiling.haha. This Photo Rocks!!!
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Bryan went above and beyond for us. He was never in the way at anypoint and he got every single shot. Bryans a very special photographer. My husband is a filmmaker and a majority of his friends are photographers and filmmakers. They were all blown away by how he could capture the moment so well. He is fast and has an excellent eye.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Everyone adored Bryan he came dressed GQ with looks to kill and charmed everyone.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0