Elmhurst Photographers: Eagle Eye Photography
Review: Fantastic, fantastic!
Wedding Date: 11/12/2011
Reviews Posted: 28
- Jorge posed my husband and I in various places after the ceremony and during the reception, but all of my favorite photos are candid shots from the ceremony and the reception. At the ceremony my favorite is of my husband smiling and looking into my eyes while our vows were being read, and at the reception my favorite is of me and my husband standing behind our wedding cake pre-cutting, talking and laughing. The photos look so real and happy, I just have to smile looking at them!
- Jorge was great at staying out of the way, but also really helpful when it looked like we needed artistic direction. He was happy to walk around and take pictures of us, and when we wanted something specific we would just ask and he'd comply. He also gave us great ideas on how to pose as a couple. All of our candids were my favorites, but the portraits are really well-executed also. Perfect for framing and displaying.
- Our package includes access to the Eagle Eye Photography album of our wedding, which is available for about five months after the date, and the website has options to buy each photo in varying sizes and on various forms (mugs, t shirts, etc). We also get a disk with high-resolution copies of every photo for our own personal printing.
- Jorge was really polite and friendly with all of us, which helped a lot when we needed to pose large group-shots. He told us when the flash was coming for each photo and was really helpful in showing us exactly what he wanted us to do in the posed shots. He was also great with taking our suggestions and making them work in the photos.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Dynamic Photographers...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- What was your favorite wedding photo? There were so many favorite pictures....when you have great photographers it is so hard to answer a question like this. I would have to say the ones I really loved were the outdoor pictures.....the photographers artistic ideas and passion for photography really come out.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Jorge and Jen were phenominal at everything they did.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? In our wedding package that we decided on included: a large album, a small album (look book to bring with me to the gym and work), DVD with copyright release, TWO photographers which I highly recommend, and engagement photo shoot.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? The photographers were fantastic. They were like part of the family....they made me, my husband, and all my family feel comfortable. They were great with the kids and patient with others that were difficult.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0