Nashville Photographers: MonWood Photography
Review: Great Deal for Great Pics!
Reviews Posted: 1
- My sister used them for her wedding and they were great! Her photos were amazing!
My photographer was nearly twice as much (and she got better shots than we did).
- They were there all day
- They were very professional.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Our Wedding Photographers in Nashville, Indiana
Wedding Date: 04/17/2010
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? My husband and I have different favorite wedding photos. ...and honestly I have quite a few.
My favorite was one of the 2 of us right after we got married. We walked away from the guests for a moment to have a quiet moment to ourselves. I didn't think that anyone had noticed, but one of our photographers did. It is a great shoot!
My husband liked the "natural" looking posed shoots.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? I like photo journalistic style photography and Sara and Toby were great at capturing the day as it happened. I feel like I get to revisit my wedding every time I look through the pics.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? We went with 2 photographers for 8 hrs. and we got a disk with all images.
We had them do our engagement pics (how I originally found them) at Oliver Winery and they were great!
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? They are laid back people. She fit right in with my bridesmaids and we had a fun time getting ready. They had a great way of making someone laugh and then taking their picture. The images are full of character!
Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0