Noblesville Photographers: Kate Elliott Photography
Review: Cabral Wedding Review
- We love so many !!! It is hard to pick one.Our favorite wedding photo from the ceremony is a photo that we did not know that she was taking ! We had just walked out of the church after becoming Mr. and Mrs. Cabral and Victor was kissing my forehead and I had the biggest smile on my face looking at my family and friends.It is so sweet ! Our favorite picture during our photo shoot was by the lake against a tree and the picture is off centered on purpose but it just looks amazing with the water and the sky and the full body shot. Our favorite Reception picture is Victor carring me in the air with one arm and his other hand making the ROCK ON hand sign and I am holding my flowers up in the air !!
- She was very quick and got right in on the action without even being seen. She captured some amazing facial expressions and used alot of great angles and lighting. Kate was absolutely amazing with our wedding party of 18. There was a lot of different pictures to take with family and friends she was very energetic positive and fun throughout the entire day.
- We had the basic package with the dvd printing rights and i think it was 6 hours of shooting but we paid her an extra hour.
- She made us all feel special and very relaxed. She was very flexible and was an absolute joy to work with. I loved Kate and I am so glad that I found her to take our wedding pictures. She is such a nice person and easy to get a long with.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Review on Kate Elliott Photography
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? Is this a trick question? There are about 786 to choose from! I do love them all, but if I were going to choose one to frame on a wall, it would have to be my husband and I holding hands, kissing in front of a fountain. The sky that day was so beautiful, and the lighting was perfect. That picture looked as if it came straight out of a fairytale...
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? She is very petite and quick! As my husband and I were viewing our online gallery, we had asked each other 'Did you see her taking that shot? She was right in front of us! We didn't even know!' She captured a lot of precious moments and detail. - Excellent with candids as well as formal shots. We were very blessed to have her a part of our day!
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? up to 8 hours of shooting time
unlimited images captured
online gallery - 3 months
10x10 flushmount album with 12 or more pages
DVD of images with personal printing rights
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Having worked with her on our engagement session, we already felt extremely comfortable around her. She is kind, funny, honest, and has a warm heart. She had taken a very serious photo of my 95 year old grandpa. I am so curious to know what she said to him; because in the next photo, he had his hat off and was laughing very hard! Whatever it was, it must have been incredibly funny! Ron and I love her work and would recommend her to anyone... Not only is she a great photographer, she has become a great friend. =)
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0