Halethorpe Photographers: JRowPhotography
Review: Wonderful Experience
Reviews Posted: 1
- A candid shot of my and my husband's reaction to the song I dedicated to him (mmmbop by hanson :-))
- J Row was wonderful with everything. We had wonderful portraits that Jesse arranged both at the church and the reception site. She also shot some great candid shots of many memorable moments throughout the day. She was inconspicuously everywhere we wanted her to be. We received so many compliments from guests on her professionalism.
- Two photographers, all day service, engagement session, DVD and rights to photos, guest sign in book, 11x14 canvas print, 4 8x10's, our album, two parent albums, thank you cards all for a GREAT price!
- Jesse made everyone feel so at ease at every moment. She is so gentle and caring while she works and we could not have asked for a more perfect match to our day!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Jason & Tracy
Wedding Date: 10/30/2010
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- What was your favorite wedding photo? We have a great shot of the bridal party standing on the steps in front of the building.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Words simply can not express how impressed we were with J Row Photography. We discovered them at the Baltimore Bridal show. At the first sit down session Jesse was open to hearing our ideas and suggested a ton of her own. During our engagement session Jesse put us at ease. It was such a fun time that we almost forgot we were taking pictures. From the engagement pictures, to the guest sign-in book, to the picture folders that matched the photo booth, Jesse was on top of all of the details. On the day of the wedding, Jesse and Evan blended in perfectly with our family and friends. She did so much more than just take pictures on that day. She was a good resource onsite for trouble shooting problems. For instance the caterer had an issue with the ovens so dinner was delayed. Jesse and Evan encouraged all the guests to have their pictures taken at the photo booth while they waited. Our guests had so much fun with the props and pictures they did not mind having to wait. The pictures they took were simply amazing. As a team they were very creative in their approach. We thank you again for capturing our special moments in such a memorable way.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? We had two photographers, engagement session, guest sign-in book, photo booth at wedding with party favors, and memory book. CDs of all the pictures with release to make copies of them.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0