Abington Photographers: Lindsey Rae Photography
Review: Flawless Execution
- Lindsey captured many, many great moments, but one that stands out was a beautiful, a perfectly timed shot of my wife and I as we walked down the aisle together for the first time. I cannot say enough about her timing.
- Lindsey is was very good with balancing the number of candid shots with the number of portraits. For the candid shots, I barely even knew she was there. Flawless execution. A consummate professional.
- 2 photographers, an engagement session, online gallery, fine-art post production of images, and a DVD with unlimited images.
- Lindsey made me appear better looking than I actually am.
Overall Rating: 4.8 / 5.0
Review: The Mann's
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? Our favorite wedding photo was one with our entire wedding party at the reception. We love our families and it always makes us smile when we see that picture!
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Lindsey was unbelievably unobtrusive that I forgot people were even taking pictures
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? My wedding package included all of my photos (approximately 1000), my personalized wedding album and 8 hours of shooting with lindsey and her assistant. Lindsey also met me twice before the wedding so I could show her the church and possible other shooting sites and get to know each other! Which was so nice because I felt really comfortable including her in our special day!
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Lindsey was completely professional and friendly even with all the craziness going I managed to stay calm because I felt like the pictures were the last thing I needed to worry about! And a happy bride makes for a great wedding!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0