Photographers: Northstar Photography & Design
Review: Incredible day made more memorable
Wedding Date: 08/28/2010
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- My favorite picture from our wedding was a silly candid one, literally "tongue and cheek" of me planting a big lick right on the side of my husband's face.
- The photography was seamless and was not at all disruptive. Both photographers were eager to take pictures requested by family and guests but also had unique ideas and slid in and out of the activities effortlessly.
- 2 photographers, an incredible Italian made album, engagement pics, a frame and mat for signing the engagement pic at the wedding, and discs of the wedding pics and engagement pics.
- Lots of humor.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Love my wedding photos!
Wedding Date: 10/09/2009
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? I really like the one with the entire wedding party posed with the umbrellas in the rain, and the one where my husband dips me for a kiss in the gazebo.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? He did a very good job capturing the day without being too intrusive and there were many times you didn't even know he was around, but he got some great shots. John took some great candid shots and got some great action shots on the dance floor.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? Two photographers for 8 hours at multiple locations, signature mat, engagement pics, wedding album, DVDs of original images, videography and DJ service. It was a great package for a REALLY reasonable price! Haven't seen my video yet, but everyone loved the DJ!
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? John was really friendly with everyone and tried to keep everyone smiling during all the posed shots.
Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0