Brooklyn Park Photographers: Beth W Photography
Review: BETH IS THE BEST!!!!!
Wedding Date: 11/18/2009
Reviews Posted: 1
- There were so many I cannot pick just one favorite!!
- Beth was amazing! I could not have asked for a better photographer! She was so organized and fun while we went through all of the group photographs. During the ceremony I hardly knew she was there even though she took so many great photographs! And during the reception she captured many candid moments!
- Our wedding package included a disk with reproduction rights, which was my one MUST HAVE! We also receive an amazing keepsake book that Beth designed!
- Beth has a great personality. She knows how to have fun but remains very professional. She made my family feel at ease while she was taking our group photographs.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Highly Recommend! Very reasonably priced!!
Wedding Date: 08/16/2008
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- What was your favorite wedding photo? It is a candid picture of my mom putting the boutonniere on my fiance.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Beth was all over the place! She took so many pictures in such a short amount of time, I can't believe it! She wasn't disruptive at all! Our posed family pictures turned out great. She organized everything and we had allot of fun!
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? Our wedding package included a keepsake book and a CD of our images with rights so we could print and share them. It also included an online gallery which had our images up in about a week after the wedding, I couldn't believe it! Our distant friends and family loved the gallery! Plus it was one less responsibility from us, we didn't have to coordinate getting prints to them, they could order right from the gallery! Beth W Photography offered an engagement session but opted not to do it. Our package was exactly what we wanted! We didn't want to deal with ordering prints after the fact. We wanted to be able to do that ourselves from the CD Beth includes in her packages. And in my opinion, it saved us allot of money!
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? She was very patience with my family, they can be hard to deal with sometimes. Plus Beth had us fill out a group shot list before the wedding which kept everything much more organized than if I had to gather people. My sister commented on how fast we got through all of the family photographs, she loved it!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0