Maple Grove Photographers: Snowfrog Photography
Review: First Comes love, then comes marriage.....
Reviews Posted: 1
- Our favorite wedding photo- I would have to say that Snowfrog photography did an EXCELLENT job on every single photo. I myself dabble in photography myself so I wanted a photographer that would just take pictures on poses, candid, and random things throughout the day. I found Snowfrog on the internet while searching for wedding things and I am so happy that I found them. I had been doing massive research on wedding poses and cool picture setups- and because planning and before the day was so busy I never really got a chance to send pictures that we could duplicate-with my husband and I... I ended up sending a MASSIVE list of pictures that are generally taken at a wedding such as family- pictures of the rings, pictures of the table settings, you get the drift. I had every single picture on that list plus triple the list! With Snowfrog photography you get the whole 9 yards. They are very professional in their work- but yet have personality to make the day something you'll never forget. With most photographers- they show up do their job-leave and give you the photos. Snowfrog followed up with us after the wedding date through e mail to make sure we were happy with the pictures and to see how we were enjoying married life! After writing a whole book- one of our favorite pictures would have to be the one with our new lifetime friends Airlia and Geoff from snowfrog photography.
- Well- since you get two photographers when you book Snowfrog photography- you get it all! I am a bit of a "poser" and am very outgoing-kooky-and random. Anytime I wanted a pic of something - they were already on top of it and snapping away:) I didn't ever have to ask- hey will you please take a picture of....so and so? It was already done. I love the artwork and talent that is put into their photos. Our protraits turned out wonderful as well. They knew exactly where to position everyone- the lighting in all of our pictures was fantastic!!!
- We got so much more that what we paid for to be honest with you!!! We got all the rights to our photos- it was two full disks. Like I mentioned earlier we had two photographers- which the best part of having two photographers was that when David and I were getting ready for the big event there was one photographer able to capture David and the groomsmen and one photographer able to get pictures of my accessories, shoes, wedding dress, bridesmaids getting ready, and me putting on makeup and doing hair- you get the drift. Besides getting all the photos- I want to add that they will edit any pictures you want after you get the photos back. My husband and I are very busy with work , finishing our basement, and we are also expecting in July- so right after the wedding we really didn't or have not had time to decide which photos we want to edit such as sepia, black and white, all the cool effects----Snowfrog photography is just letting us tell them when we get a chance and they are really laid back about it- which takes a lot of stress off of us!
- Before meeting snowfrog photography I was a bit nervous. I actually live about 3 hours away from where snowfrog photography is located. The reason we chose them was because we were not finding what we wanted in any photographers in the general area. We wanted the photos to be more of an experience rather than a service- and that's exactly what we got. Anyways, after meeting Airlia in the cities my husband and I were very excited that we had found our photographer. The meeting was very professional and they were very professional and made us feel very comfortable about the investment into our photos. I was very confident that I would get the photos and experience that we wanted. My family was very comfortable during the wedding day- and friends as well. Any picture they wanted was taken- I love snowfrog photography!!!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: My Review
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? Two photographers
2 dvd's full of over 800 images to choose from
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? I was very pleased with Snowfrog Photography. Both Airlia and Geoff were professional and sincere throughout the whole day. The pictures turned out great. You can' t ask for a better deal. You get the pictures you want from the wedding at reasonable rate.
Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
Review: Very happy with our photos.....
- What was your favorite wedding photo? Our informal portrait framed by the gazebo overlooking the lake. All of their shots were beautifully framed by the architecture and surrounding environment.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? They took hundreds of photos, allowing us a huge number of candid and posed shots.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? Two photographers, all pictures individually processed, DVD's of all our pictures and in full digital format. We did not have to buy a "print package" which allowed us to make any number and size of prints we wanted, of any shot.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? They were very relaxed and maintained a lighthearted mood throughout the entire ceremony and reception.
Overall Rating: 4.8 / 5.0