Photographers: Saborah Imaging Wedding Photography
Review: Jamison - Martian Wedding
Wedding Date: 10/03/2009
Reviews Posted: 1
- I love all the artistic and photojournalistic shots! But my favorite one would have to be of Michelle and I down by the refection pond. The sun was setting and the sky was orange and we were kissing and it was just a perfect moment!
- Jeff and Lisa were an integral part of our wedding day and helped out with things I would have never thought to asked for! They did a great job at staying unobtrusive during our ceremony and I hardly remember seeing them during much of our reception! Though with over 300 ceremony images, they were defiantly there!
- We had an album and prints included and two photographers. The best part is that we received a disc with all the images from our day and full reprint rights. All of our images were color corrected and my mom really appreciated Jeff's touchup skills!
- Jeff was too funny! He is really great with everyone from my grand parents to the children! Always making everyone laugh and keeping the mood light.
Overall Rating: 4.8 / 5.0
Review: Fun and Professional!
Wedding Date: 11/16/2009
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? I love the shot when Tim is dipping me while the sun was setting over Lake Geneva! So breathtaking!
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? I hardly noticed Jeff or Lisa until the moments were needed for them to take action. Fun and stylish portraits along with a number of great candid shots made for an exciting yet romantic wedding day for me and Tim!
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? We had two photographers an included album, Photobook style, as well as a lot of prints for framing. We were able to use one of our package hours for engagement pictures which was great for us.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Jeff was fun and professional! He did a great job of making us all laugh and keeping the day relaxed yet moving along. Tim does not like getting his picture taken and even he was impressed with how easy Jeff made it for everyone!
Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0