Photographers: Brea Photography
Wedding Date: 10/02/2010
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- My favorite photo is a picture of my husband and I sitting in one of the horse carriages dowtown STL. I NEVER would of thought to get in that thing, but Brea suggested it and I'm so glad we did. It looks totally vintage and fabulous!
- I can't tell you how many people have commented on how awesome Brea was on our big day. She was entergetic and was able to capture even the smallest personal moments. Looking through the pictures she took is like reliving the day, and I couldn't have asked for anything more.
- Our package included the DVDs in both color and black and white with the rights to the photos, a large album, online viewing of the wedding pics and ordering for family/friends, two photographers for the big day, an after session, engagement session, save the dates, and special edits of several pics of our choosing in addition to those that she opted to do on her own.
- Brea and her assistant were extremely professional and at the same time super approachable and fun. They had great energy, and were a joy to be around. She was extremely open to input from both Dustin and I as well as our family and friends. I am so happy that she was a part of her day. I will recommend her to everyone I know, for all occasions. She will certainly be our go-to photographer from here on out!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Best Vendor at our Wedding! Amazing Photographs!
Wedding Date: 07/18/2009
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? I loved the close up photos of me and my husband. Brea and Nick did a great job at making us feel comfortable and sometimes forgetting they were there.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? We first had a free engagement session which was great. It was a nice time to know how we would work together and to let Brea know what direction we wanted that day. They were both very creative, always open to suggestions and great and detail and candid shots.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? They built a package just for us. We got a Free Engagement session, a CD and copyright of that, CD and copyright of the wedding, 2 parent albums and an 8x10 album. All of our photos came in black & white and color and they were posted online.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? We had a chance to get to know Brea beforehand and we talked a lot about both of our families. I feel like the engagement shoot and the checklist that we filled out really helped with the day of. Brea also brought a sewing kit, water bottles and snacks for my mini bridesmaid. She was incredibly helpful and we felt like Brea and Nick both really cared about us.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0