Photographers: Affordable Wedding Photography of New Mexico
Review: Simply AMAZING!
Reviews Posted: 1
- There are so many. From the Engagement Session (that was free) to the CD of 313 images, I loved every single one of them!!
- She was simply AMZING!!!!!
- Gosh, what wasnt included? LOL There was a free engagement session, that we did in April, we paid for an extra hour of time on our wedding day, but I think she does like 5 hours of wedding coverage, a free framed photograph (we used an engagement session picture) and a CD of 313 pictures (NOT including the engagement session) and we only paid $650. I think she only charges $500, but we added an extra hour of photography :)
- She is just so amazingly nice and since we already did the engagement session, we got to know her. We did our engagement session down at her "River Location" and after about 30 pictures or so, we all just were laughing and having a good old time, and it was like I had known her for years. I am just sooooo HAPPY we went with Shayla from Affordable Wedding Photography. I have had more compliments from her photos, and we just had FAMILY photos done at Kim Jew, and dropped like $1200, and they dont even compare to the photos that Shayla did!!!!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: The most AFFORDABLE and PROFESSIONAL in NEW MEXICO
Wedding Date: 07/17/2013
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- What was your favorite wedding photo? There is a picture of us that was taken after we said our vows that is just absolutely amazing!
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? You really didn't even know she was there. When we were ready to take our family and group pictures, she was great with the kids, awesome with our grandparents, and overall was the best photographer I have ever dealt with!
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? This was the most AMAZING thing of ALL!!! For ONLY $500.00!!!!!
5 HOURS of Wedding Day Photography
FREE Engagement Session-We did this about 5 weeks before our wedding
FREE 8x10 Framed Photo
and the best part??? She gave us a CD with approx. 200 FINISHED photos that we were able to send to family and friends, post on Facebook, and even print our own (we used WalMart, and it was so inexpensive) pictures!
We also "Added On" three wedding albums that she created for us! One big one for us and two "Parents in-law" albums!
You CANNOT beat this price for what you get, and the professionalism was the best I have EVER experienced!
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Great with kids, awesome with grandparents, and even corralled the entire wedding party more than once, and always with a smile on her face!!!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0