Charlotte Photographers: Dianne Personett Photography
Wedding Date: 12/11/2010
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- It's really difficult to choose just one, but I love the photo of my husband dipping me and kissing me in front of the church. Not only is it gorgeous, but it represents the playfulness that defines our relationship. Dianne really takes the time to get to know each couple and to bring out the characteristics of their relationship through the photos she captures!
- Dianne did a fantastic job and being there for every moment but making herself unseen. I really did not notice her presence, but she was always there whenever we wanted to ask her a question or needed to show her a specific shot we wanted. She is great with candids and has a way of capturing each moment. I have to say she also does amazing work with portraits, as she did my bridal portraits as well!!
- Dianne was with us from the beginning. She took our engagement pictures and my bridal portraits. She also helped us put together our guestbook in a way that showed off our beautiful pictures. Dianne is able to put personalized touches on everything, including the photo CDs.
- Dianne has a very laid-back but professional attitude. Her personality is very warm, and she immediately makes those around her feel at ease, even on the biggest day of your life! I felt so comfortable with her taking pictures of us getting ready, at the ceremony, and the reception. I knew that she would get all the shots I wanted without me even having to ask....and she did. Both of our families commented on how great she was and how she didn't rush anyone to get pictures done! Dianne truly believes that it is YOUR day at your wedding, and she does whatever she needs to do to make you feel that.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Better than we could have dreamed
Wedding Date: 06/12/2010
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? My favorite wedding photo is one of us on a bridge with my groom holding me up as he kissed me. Dianne did a wonderful job of adjusting my dress so you could see the whole attire and the picture is breathtaking.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? She had the perfect balance of being beside you but still giving you space to talk to people. She had so many wonderful shots from the reception and ceremony, not to mention the group shots before the wedding.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? She has a great and friendly personality and was always there to help. She kept me calm and helped me have the wedding day of my dreams!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0