New Albany Photographers: Amy Ann Photography
Review: Wedding Review-by Bride
Wedding Date: 06/05/2011
Reviews Posted: 1
- Amy captured a picture of me laughing right before the bouquet toss-it was perfect! She also caught the bouquet flying through the air, and the expressions on my girlfriend's faces were priceless.
- Amy was always behind the scene and not intrusive at the least. At the same time she was able to get all of these great candid-shots: from teary and sentimental moments such as right after the ceremony to laughter from the wedding party, family and wedding guests on the dance floor. My husband and I really felt like we could just be ourselves, and barely noticed her in action. We were so surprised to see how she caught all of the moments and did not skip a beat. We have every special moment captured and looking back at the photos, it feels as if we are there. Also, the action shots on the dance floor are amazing. From the first dances to the fast-paced dances on the dance-floor, they are all flawless. She also took phenomenal portrait photos in the garden, and they look so beautiful!
- Included in the wedding photo package was a DVD that was specially designed for us with our photo image, and was filled with the best shots of our wedding. We had hundreds to choose from and we made a great album from them!
- Amy was very kind to accommodate my specific list of photo requests such as specific shots that I wanted, where I wanted them and requests for more photos of certain shots and less of others. For example, I requested several before shots with family, but only a few of the getting-ready shots. They were exactly what I wanted and we were so pleased. Furthermore, our family consists of a very large group of step sides, biological etc. and Amy was very sensitive to this during all of the organized shots as well as the candids.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Awesome wedding pics!
Wedding Date: 09/24/2011
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- What was your favorite wedding photo? There were quite a few awesome candid shots, especially on the dance floor and during the dinner. My favorite picture is a tie between two candid shots taken during the receiving line after the wedding.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Amy inclduded an engagement session in the package, which was a great way for everyone to get comfortable with each other before the wedding, and for me and my husband to provide feedback and preferences on pictures before the big day.
Amy did an awesome job taking candid and action shots. We have a ton of awesome dance pictures and pictures of the facility, flowers and food.
My only regret is I we had more portrait shots taken of our family and wedding party. I also wish we asked Amy to get a picture of each table so that we captured a picture of everyone who attended the wedding.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? The package included the engagement session, several in person meetings, and pictures the day of the wedding (over a 7+ hour time span). Amy also came to the church during the rehearsal (at no additional charge) to get familiar with the facility and the wedding party and family. All of her prep work really paid off.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? She is very warm and friendly, an absolute pleasure to work with!
Overall Rating: 4.8 / 5.0