Photographers: Michelle Wolf Photography
Review: Perfect for my Destination Wedding!!!
Wedding Date: 04/16/2010
Reviews Posted: 1
- My favorite photo(s) are the candid shots of all the men. So many times we always hear how it's the "Bride's" big day, and it's all about her. But Michelle was able to capture the men in some of their most serious moments while they were getting ready and showing some nerves, while also showing them being playful and truly enjoying the entire day just as much as the women did.
- When I viewed the final proofs of my photos, I was truly in shock. Not because they were all so beautiful, with Michelle I expected that; but there were so many moments captured that I was part of and I don't even remember her being there. The most common statement from everyone who's ever been married is how quickly everything passes, and they were right. But Michelle was able to capture everything I remember and more... it truly has allowed my husband and I to re-live that day to it's fullest and feel as if we haven't missed a thing.
- I had a Destination Wedding just south of Cancun, Mexico. Michelle accompanied our wedding party down there. The added cost to our wedding package was absolutely worth it. I never once stressed about the pictures or making sure everyone/thing was captured, because she was so professional and was on top of every last detail the entire day. We also received a full CD of all the photos with printing rights.
- All my family and friends loved Michelle. By the end of the event they considered her as part of group and truly enjoyed her personality, professionalism, and talent. Eveyone was so excited to see how all the photos turned, not just because of the wedding, but also because of all the creative techniques she used to capture some of the most memorable moments.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Michelle Wolf exceeded all of my expectations!!!!
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? There is no way I could pick just one photo that is my favorite; there are hundreds! Michelle is so detailed oriented and so original, every photo was unique and genuinely expressed the joy and love we felt on that day. All the time and attention she put into the creative effects make each one worth more than 1,000 words.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Michelle is so enthusiastic and so energetic; her energy got even our camera shy groomsmen posing like pros. She was so easy to work with and so incredibly patient. She found ways to make us laugh even as it started to pour down rain. During the ceremony and reception, I hardly even noticed she was there! She really knows how to capture the moment when it's most natural, which makes for the most stunning pictures. There was such a variety of candid, action, and portrait photos, that it's impossible to say what she's best at. They were all stunning, and I couldn't have been more impressed or happier with her work.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? Our wedding package was exactly what I wanted: engagements, a DVD with over a thousand images, 300 prints, plus a canvas! There were two photographers for our wedding day which meant every angle was covered! She is always running specials, so I was blown away at all I got for the price!
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Michelle's energy is contagious. She literally has a smile that can light up a room. Upon meeting her at a bridal fair, I was struck at how friendly and how genuine she was. She takes so much pride in her work, I could tell she was going to take exceptional care of us. Any time I've had a question, she's been very quick to respond, which isn't typical of most photographers!
She really helped me relax on the day of our wedding and our bridal party had an absolute blast with her and all of her creative and fun ideas. Her style is no unobtrusive, you barely notice she's there, but she was always right there when I needed her. Michelle is so quick with the shutter none of our smiles felt forced, just genuine and natural.
I've had such a great experience with Michelle, I would proudly recommend her to anyone and everyone. Our wedding was the happiest day of my life, and thanks to her I have memories to hang on the walls of our home and share with our families.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0