Photographers: Photos By Orion, LLC
Review: Pictures are priceless!!!
Wedding Date: 05/28/2006
Reviews Posted: 1
- All of my favorite wedding photos are candid shots. They really captured the spirit of the day. There were a lot of moments that I never really saw until I saw my pictures. Orion did a great job capturing the essence of the day and really told a story with the photos instead of just taking pictures.
- I really did not want to spend a lot of time on pictures. I wanted the pictures because I wanted to remember everything but I didn't want to miss anything because we were taking pictures. Like I said, the candids were great. We took the pictures quickly but not at the expense of quality pictures.
- In my package we got unlimited pictures and some were edited. We got them on a disc. I really like that there was not a limit on how many pictures we would receive. However many pictures were taken, that is that we got.
- Everyone was very comfortable because they were so professional. He was able to capture moments without interrupting the moment. There was a plan for the formal photos to help keep them moving and be efficient so we didn't spend all day taking photos. Very organized. I would definitely use them again and refer to them.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Engagement photos were wonderful!
Wedding Date: 07/04/2010
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- What was your favorite wedding photo? we haven't had our wedding yet
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? we've only done engagement photos with them, but they were absolutly professional and the pictures turned out wonderful. they had many great posing ideas and everything seemed to work very smoothly.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? during the engagement session, we had one photographer and one person who was there to make sure that there were no hairs out of place and to help with the posing. it was nice not to have to worry about the small details- she has a wonderful eye for the small things. we are definatly hiring them for the wedding.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? the photographer seemed very comfortable with all of my ideas, and was comfortable with suggesting some of his own. they did very well with our young daughter also. they were not uptight at all- everything was about making us look good and capturing our true selves.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0