McMinnville Photographers: White Ivory Photography
Review: We LOVE White Ivory Photography!!!!
Wedding Date: 05/06/2012
Reviews Posted: 1
- We truly love all the photos that we received from our wedding that Sandra took. It was so easy to shoot with her because she guides you into what turns into a beautiful picture.
- Sandra is so easy going and captures all the right moments that you don't even realize she's snapping pictures. We were so comfortable with her that it was a great experience. She did a great job with all the pictures, and captures every memory from that day in unique and beautiful ways.
- We booked Sandra 3 months from our wedding and was able to get beautiful pictures and amazing service. We got an album with all our pictures, we also had Sandra and she brought along an intern who also did and amazing job,I also did some bridal shots before the wedding started, We had them onsite for quite sometime and we were very pleased and surprised how much they got done.
- Sandra is just simply amazing and has a real talent and love for photography. I did my bridal shots about 30 mins. before the wedding started and she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed and made sure we got to ceremony on time. She is so professional and caring, the whole family and bridal party truly loved her and love the pictures. She focuses on you and knows what will look/work best. We will cherish our wedding pictures forever and can't thank Sandra enough for capturing every special moment. In my opinion photography is the most important thing when it comes to weddings and special events because thats the only thing that will last after the day is done and you can't go wrong if you have Sandra from White Ivory Photography capture that day for you. We are so happy with the job that Sandra did that we are planning on booking her again when our first child is born in January for the newborn pictures!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: White Ivory Photography
Wedding Date: 09/15/2012
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- What was your favorite wedding photo? While, I'm not married yet, I had White Ivory Photography shoot my engagement photos and I couldn't be more pleased with how they came out. Sandra (owner) took the most beautiful pictures! She made us feel so comfortable and captured exactly what we were looking for. Not only was she able to get the perfect lighting, she also had great ideas for poses. She really has an eye for details which made it difficult for us to chose just a few photos, because they were all so good!
I am so glad I booked White Ivory Photography for my wedding. I'm sure with everything else going on that day, my photographer is the last thing I need to worry about! I can't wait to see the pictures Sandra takes on my special day!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0