West Columbia Photographers: Jay Browne Photography
Review: Proffesional Photography!
Reviews Posted: 6
- Professional photography skills here! I know many people who got their wedding photos done at Jay Browne and there was no complaints made.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Jay Browne is wonderful!!!
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? I loved all of our wedding photos, but my favorite was a photo that Jay took of my holding my husband's ring. The ring was the focus of the picture and was very clearly seen, while I was behind the ring, and my picture was taken using a blurred effect. Very cool!
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Jay was fantastic the entire wedding day! He did a great job with taking lots of action and posed shots, but what I really liked is the pictures that he took without him being seen. He followed our church's strict photographer guidelines very well, and was never seen during the wedding ceremony. Jay is very quick and efficient-all of our photo wishes were granted and photos were taken in a very timely manner!
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? Our wedding photo package included unlimited pre-wedding, wedding, and reception coverage, wedding album with 36 pages of pictures (client can create the pages exactly how they want them to look!), engagement session (he even met us for our engagement session on a Sunday!), bridal portrait session, online photo posting, and over 500 wedding day pictures! We were very pleased with what we got for our money (very reasonable prices too!).
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Jay was great to work with. From day one, he was kind, thoughtful, courteous, light-hearted and had a great sense of humor! What really impressed us was his generosity when it came to my bridal portrait session. I had a make-up and hair disaster on the day I was supposed to have my bridal portrait and Jay was kind enough to schedule me for another bridal session, at no extra charge!
Overall Rating: 4.8 / 5.0