Denton Photographers: Heather Mount Photography
Review: a wonderful day captured beautifully!
Wedding Date: 03/13/2010
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- Heather took a beautiful sun-drenched photo of one of our private post-ceremony kisses. The atmosphere, light, and intimacy of the photo are absolutely perfect. I still gasp a little when I see this image. Heather gives a unique artistic eye to her photos, yet she still ends up with a product that looks effortless and genuine.
- Heather was the perfect photographer. When I looked through my photos for the first time I realized that there were times that I must have forgotten she was there! Yet she captured all of the little things that help me remember the day even more vividly, and she gave us so many candid photos that truly encapsulate the tone of the whole day. Her photos of our friends dancing at the reception are so much fun, and her direction in our more formal photos was perfect.
- Our package included engagement photos, wedding photos (including pre-ceremony and reception) and a DVD of the images.
- Heather is a delightful person and so easy to work with. As someone who has had wedding experience, she was able to give me advice on my day-of timeline so that the photography would fit seamlessly into the day and no one would be pressed for time. She was also great with my family when we took formal photos. She was so good at directing everyone without being cheesy in either her attitude or her photos! These are some of my favorite pictures of the day because you can really tell that everyone is having a great time.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Amy & Eric Bird Wedding
- What was your favorite wedding photo? Best artsy/meaningful shot without people was the one of our rings wrapped up in a chocolate callalilly.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? GREAT with candids. Heather is quite candid herself and this really shines through in her photography. She is flexible and really adapts to your desires to make it a really special day.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? She seriously had the best prices around for bridal and ceremony packaging. She displayed our photo gallery BEAUTIFULLY on a 3-dvd set in a personalized decorative album.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Heather really had fun at the cermeony and reception herself, helping to set a fun, relaxed, and team-oriented atmosphere.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0