Sugar Land Photographers: M2 Photography
Review: Absolutely Amazing
Wedding Date: 10/10/2010
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- Every one! All of the pictures were absolutely amazing. However, there are two that stand out. Michael and Melissa caught a candid moment between my husband and I where I just laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Besides seeing the love between us their talents almost allow you to feel the love.
There is also another photograph where Michael and Melissa took our wedding bands and balanced them on a pumpkin stem. Michael and Melissa had no idea but my parents have called me "Pumpkin" my whole life. When I saw the picture, it was overwhelming.
- We wanted to avoid as many portraits as possible and Michael and Melissa were happy to oblige us. They are amazing at capturing candid photographs. Every shoot is very natural and overwhelmed by emotion.
- Michael and were with us the entire wedding day. With two photographers they covered every moment and every angle. We also received an engagement session with DVD, the wedding coverage with DVD, and a album.
- We hit it off with Michael and Melissa from the very beginning. When I was originally started my search for a photographer, I was living in Florida. The only research I had available was through the internet. I was intrigued and impressed when I came across Michael and Melissa's work. I spoke with Michael on the phone. It was an easy conversation and we contracted them right away. My fiance and I didn't meet Michael and Melissa till months later at our engagement session. The couple instantly put us at ease, it was as if we were spending a day with old friends. Before I knew if we had inside jokes, we couldn't till the wedding so we could see them again. We received the pictures from the engagement session quickly and were even more impressed. The photos were gorgeous. There was no question in our minds that wedding photographs would turn out the same way (which they did)! The only problem I have now is resisting the urge to wallpaper my house with thousands of pictures of myself and my husband. I cannot recommend Michael and Melissa enough.
Also, everyone who has seen our pictures has fallen in love. We have gotten so many compliments.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Love at First Click!
- What was your favorite wedding photo? There are way too many to only pick one. We especially love individual shots of each other that were taken during the preparation while we were separated. We also have several from our ceremony of our family and friends that are truly breathtaking and beautiful.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? So many people thought that Michael & Melissa were friends of ours because they blended in so well. They are super talented in candids!
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? Two photographers and a CD with all of our pictures in color & black & white. We also got special effects done on 15 of our photos.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Michael & Melissa are both so warm & funny that they kept everyone smiling, laughing, and at ease throughout the entire day.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0