Salt Lake City Photographers: Bellissima Photography
Review: Bellissima is great... when they show up...
Wedding Date: 07/27/2013
Reviews Posted: 1
- We found Dave at a wedding expo and we were super excited for him to shoot our wedding and engagements. scheduling was hard and honestly there was a point I worried he had just con'd money from us but then he came through and scheduled our engagements which turned out wonderfully I was so happy and he even talked to us about plans for the big day it did take him a while to get us the cd but when they came they looked wonderful and we were happy. Then comes the wedding day. I texted Dave, one of the best ways I found to get a response, to let him know the times and everything. And he responds back telling me he won't be there because he is in Arizona while his wife is getting treated for cancer. THE MORNING OF! But that he is sending his friend Scott to shoot them. I wasn't too worried because I have some amateur photographers in my family, thank goodness, and I felt bad for the guy. So I go through out the day and pictures at the temple were decent not the same level as our engagements but I could deal except we have pictures where in that shot neither one of us has our eyes open in the five takes. A bit our fault but something that should be caught. Anyways after the wedding it took forever to get the cds and when they came we were a bit disappointed but thankfully my sister is an expert at photo shop and my sister in law snapped a few pictures herself. And I didn't think much more about it till I was discussing it with my friends who were married on the 15th of Dec and had the same issue, though Dave did a re-shoot for them later due to weather. However, when they looked him up the found BBB reports on him and even a review from another client talking about how wonderful Dave was and that he did a pre-shoot because of the weather etc. The only problem was the review was from the SAME WEDDING DAY! Now I don't know if his wife does have cancer or if he is just using it as an excuse but under no circumstance should a business man over book himself especially when his is ruining the memory of a couples wedding day. I hope if he reads this he changes that awful habit and man's up. I have excepted what has happened to us but he needs to know the heart ache--not joy-- that comes to me when I look at our pictures. The only reason his rating is as high as it is is because of the engagements. But to all who are looking go else where it's worth it to splurge so your memory isn't tainted.
Overall Rating: 2.0 / 5.0
Wedding Date: 10/20/2012
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? In a Meadow withh all the fall colors around us.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? He was awesome with every aspect of my wedding. he gave us a lot of good direction, which I needed.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? We got Cd's of all the edited images in both color and B&W. Plus all the copyrights we own. They did our engagements and Bridals also.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? He was very funny and personable.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0