Salt Lake City Photographers: Studio 1 Photography
Review: Best Photography and Customer service
Wedding Date: 09/02/2011
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- My favorite wedding photo is either of my husband and I dancing our first dance and they caught a perfect angle and the lighting was amazing or of my dad crying when we had our daddy daughter dance.
- I never really saw the photographers but at the same time everytime I wanted to take a posed picture with someone they were right there. They caught every moment of the wedding from almost every angle. I have three photographers there! the owner of studio one surprised me with a third photographer the week of the wedding it was amazing. All of our posed pictures looked natural and wonderful lighting! I could not have asked for more I have more excellent wedding photos tahn I have ever seen and I am having the toughest time narrowing them down because they are all so good! They got pictures of every person that came to the wedding and every single moment, not just the big ones but the little moments you almost forgot about!
- I have engagements, bridals, and the full wedding day covered by two photographers!! I am so glad I had more than one!! I got the discs from all three events with the printing rights. I got a photo sign in book with our engagements, 5 11x14's, and 2 20x30's.
- Weston Hall was the main photographer for everything and he was amazing. He knew exactly what he was doing and he was fun! I loved him! He took the most creative pictures and made everything look even more fabulous! I really can't say enough about him! The other two were very nice and also took some amazing shots! The one girl was in our dressing room and cuaght everything and she was very comfortable with everyone.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: I'm SO happy with Studio 1 Photography!
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? It is so hard to choose a favorite wedding photo! It's incredible how many crazy good shots they were able to get from every seen. I love this one particular photo of me and my fiance standing in a field with balloons and kissing each other as the sun was setting behind us. This is from our engagement photos and they're all so unique and creative!
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? By being attentive without making us feel awkward. He was personable yet professional.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? Engagements, Bridals, Full wedding day coverage, all DVD's and a print of my choice.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? He was friendly, responsive, positive and professional!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0