Richmond Photographers: Nick Kessler Photography
Review: AMAZING photographer - AMAZING person!
Wedding Date: 11/30/2008
Reviews Posted: 3 (View all)
- There's an excellent picture that nick captured of Emily and i having a quiet moment on the steps of our reception venue before the party got started. It really captured an intimate moment, in a place that emily and i absolutely love.
- Nick is a STELLAR candid photographer - he's a photographic ninja! There are so many pictures that i didnt even realize he was taking. Also, during the portrait session Nick kept both family's entertained, while commanding exactly what needed to happen. This is a fine balance of getting people to respect you as a photographer, without coming across as pushy. Nick nailed it.
- Nick provided us with DVD's of all of our images, our pictures posted online, and some of the best service i could ever ask for.
- Nick went above and beyond to understand who we were as a couple, who my family was, and what was important to us visually. he made every effort to understand the flow of our day, the important people's names (parents, sisters, brothers, etc), and just has a general positive vibe that you can't feel uncomfortable around.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Amazingly talented!!
- What was your favorite wedding photo? A portrait of us after the wedding ceremony
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Nick blended in well with everyone and was never in the way. He managed to be everywhere and anywhere to capture the important moments. From the preparation to the end of the reception. We had the perfect mixture of candids, action shots, portraits, and artistic shots.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? We chose the full package which included engagement and wedding photos, and I also got the additional bridal portraits. We had everything given to us digitally and available online. Although Nick shoots alone, he was quick to move and be everywhere necessary. With knowing how many weddings he shoots as well as the work being so beautiful we had our full confidence in him.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? We really enjoyed our engagement photo session, where we got to meet Nick and spend time with him. He was open minded to all our ideas and helped us through our awkwardness initially. Nick took wonderful care of us and our family on the wedding day. He has a great balance of being laid back and fun (which helped me relax) while also being focused on getting as many great photos as possible. He was practically invisible during the ceremony but we know he was there from all of the photos we got.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0