Bellingham Photographers: Adam Nash Photography
Review: Annie & Scott's wedding
Wedding Date: 09/08/2012
Reviews Posted: 1
- I honestly can't answer that. His pictures are so organic and he captured emotions of every moment. It's like trying to answer: "What was your favorite wedding moment?" He is the KiNG of Candids.
- I never noticed him when I didn't want to (the ceremony), but he was always around.
- We got over 500 edited photos on cd's, a $300 print package, and paid extra for an assistant photographer (to help play with lighting). He worked from the very beginning of the wedding to the very end. I believe it ended up being a full 12 hrs!
- He was good at making us comfortable to relax for the camera, and made us laugh for a genuine smile. Nothing felt forced or awkward.
Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
Review: LOVE Adam Nash Photography
Wedding Date: 10/02/2010
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? There are so many to choose from that I am not sure I could pick just one! Adam and his assistant seem to capture the most amazing pictures and moments that I didn't see that day - it was wonderful to re-live the day through his lens!
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Adam seemed to blend in with the guests - he was everywhere taking pictures, but never in the way or you didn't really see him or notice him..... hmmm, I really do mean that in a good way!
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? We had an engagement session, a wedding album, two photographers, a dvd of all of the wedding pictures and a photo booth.... they were at the wedding 2 hours before it started and lasted till the very end!
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Again, Adam was there, but not really there (that is a compliment I promise!)....he is very easy to get along with and goes with the flow!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0