Madison Photographers: Laura Zastrow Photography
Wedding Date: 09/22/2012
Reviews Posted: 1
- There are too many favorites to choose just one! If I was forced to choose one, it would be our first sight before the wedding.
- Laura met with us a couple times before the wedding to discuss and plan our big day. She is very organized and made the whole experience go smoothly. I am amazed at some of the candid shots Laura captured. While showing them to family and friends I heard a lot of "I didn't even know she took that one". A true testament to how great she is at her job. The portraits were some of my favorite photos. Laura not only got the traditional poses but threw in a bunch of creative ones as well.
- Our package included:
an engagement shoot, 8 hours of photography on our wedding day, editing of all photos, a 16 x 20 canvas print and a photo disc with rights to reproduce photos for personal use. She also put up an online gallery for people to order from.
- Laura takes the time to get to know you and your guests. We instantly knew upon meeting her that she was the right photographer for us, our personalities just clicked. Laura is an amazing person who can calm you down if you are nervous or get the camera shy person to crack a smile. I am so glad that we found her for the most important day of our lives.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Wedding Date: 05/07/2011
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- What was your favorite wedding photo? The beautiful photos she took of my hubby and me at the capitol and Monona Terrace.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Laura was very organized, yet flexible and not pushy at all. She took all of the photos we requested and was very creative with her own ideas for photos. She did a great job with all of the photos she took.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? Our wedding photo package included an engagement shoot, 8 hours of photography on our wedding day, editing of all photos, and a photo disc with rights to reproduce photos for personal use. She also put up an online gallery for people to order from. We paid a little extra for a second photographer for part of our day which was definately worth it!
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Laura made a point to know everyone's name so that she could address everyone appropriately instead of "you" and "you". As said before, she was both organized and flexible and got things done when they needed to be. She made sure to find out about our family members - who was shy, who didn't like having pictures taken, etc. before our wedding day so that she could be prepared and respond appropriately to those people. All of the comments we heard from friends and family at or after our wedding were so positive about how wonderful Laura was and what a great photographer we had!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0