Madison Photographers: Primavera Studios Photography
Review: MUST hire Primavera Studios!!!
Wedding Date: 07/03/2011
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- Inviting Kevin and Kelsey to be part of our wedding is by far the best decision my husband and I made while planning our wedding. Finding a good photographer was my #1 priority, as photographs last a lifetime. I spent hours researching photographers in the Chicago land area (where I’m from), and none of them compared to Primavera Studios. A year prior to our wedding, we had an engagement photo session with Kevin. He made it so comfortable and our pictures are amazing! We used them for our save the dates and various other things throughout our wedding (including our guest book that Kevin made for us!). I am still getting compliments on our engagement photos today, one year later. Not only are Kevin and Kelsey creative and talented photographers, but they are truly caring and kind people. The day of our wedding, I felt as if Kevin and Kelsey were a part of our bridal party. They were with us all day and felt as though they had been friends of ours for years. We just recently received our photos from the wedding and are in awe of how they turned out. Many friends/family said seeing the photographs brought back tears from the day all over again. Of course everyone says they photographs are beautiful, but several people have commented saying they’re the best wedding pictures they’ve ever seen – even from people who didn’t attend our wedding! I am so excited to start putting all this stunning artwork around our home! The only problem, there are so many good ones, they’ve made it impossible to choose! Thanks Primavera Studios!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Absolutely top shelf work, these guys are amazing.
Wedding Date: 10/03/2009
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? It is too hard to choose. So many phenomenal photos, it would be unfair to choose one.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Absolutely no disruption, and very quick to make it through the portraits (which seems to be the most tedious usually). Even the guests complimented her technique.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? We did do engagement photos separately.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Totally comfortable. So comfortable that we actually went out to dinner a few months after the wedding together with Kelsey and Kevin.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0