Worland Photographers: Gail Carver Photography
Review: Beadell/Crawford Wedding
Reviews Posted: 1
- We loved all of our pictures, it would be hard to pick, but we really loved the pictures in the barley field. The way she captured each shot and the lighting was perfect.
- Gail worked around our schedule, she was there when we needed her. She captured so many different shots, not only with just us, but of our family and friends (candids, action and portraits). We have received so many compliments on our pictures and we can't be happier with them.
- We received engagement shots and literally all day from the start of getting ready to the last chair picked up at the wedding she was there. We received a proof book of 150 photos and a $400 credit towards any pictures.
- She gave us ideas of shots that we should get during our special day (family, friends etc.), which was very helpful b/c you have so much going on that day. Overall, she cared about what we wanted and how we wanted it, she was extremely accommodating. She wasen't pushy or overbearing at all. She helped make our day that much more special!!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Nebel Renaissance Wedding
- What was your favorite wedding photo? I loved them all she really captured the day from start to finish. We had a themed wedding and she made it feel truly magically and you can see that in her work. She had both traditional poses but also creative pictures that bring you back to the moment.
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Gail worked around our schedules and the best light of the day. She is willing to travel and look at the area to find the best places for photo shots. She was on time and stayed well into the reception. She knew what we wanted ahead of time and captured all the moments that were important to us.
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? Engagement and bridal shoot. Wedding day arriving early for photos before hand and staying well into the reception time. A proof book with 150 pictures. $400 credit that you can use to purchase pictures or books. She had an assistant at our wedding that helped carry her stuff and basically did what she needed done.
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? She made us all feel very comfortable even for the people who had just met her on the day of the wedding. Everyone loved her and thought she was a lot of fun to work with.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0