Campbell Wedding Planners / Consultants: My Elegant Event
Review: The best wedding coordinator ever!
Wedding Date: 04/10/2010
Reviews Posted: 1
- I can't thank Michelle enough for all she did in planning our wedding. Our wedding went so smoothly and stress free, all because of her hard work. She is great! She loves weddings, and it really shows in all of her ideas and suggestions. She is the both assertive and accomodating. When we needed a nudge to stay on schedule, she provided that extra accountability. At the same time, she came in when we had already started our plans and had formed many ideas (when we thought we could do it all ourselves), and easily came up to speed and worked with our wedding visions
- One truly remarkable story, amongst many, was her amazing efficiency in cleaning up a construction site in front of the church. 15 hours before our ceremony, there was road construction directly in front of our church. We showed up at the rehearsal, and a truck was already moving a large pile of gravel to the other side of the road. Michelle single-handedly spoke to the city workers, explained that there was a wedding the next day, and asked them to clean up the mess so that the area outside would be presentable. This was all before I even arrived for the rehearsal and of her own quick thinking! Needless to say, no one could even tell that the area was a mess just a few hours before the wedding.
- My Bridezilla never came out because of Michelle!
- I can go on and on - she was able to handle a very large Chinese wedding, juggled mulitple responsibilities, created an incredible timeline, met with me as often as I wanted, and did so much behind the scenes work that everyone including our bridal party was impressed. To really enjoy your own wedding, you need to hire her!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Executed Your Dream Wedding : 5.0