Wedding Planners / Consultants: Distinctive Mountain Events
Review: Wedding planning perfection
Wedding Date: 01/10/2015
Reviews Posted: 1
- Elizabeth "Ebs" Waldmann from Distinctive Mountain Events (DME) worked with us for almost a year, and my husband and I both feel so emotionally connected and indebted to Ebs for everything she did for us. From finding vendors who all were out of this world spectacular (caterer, baker, hair stylist, makeup artist - even finding the perfect officiant) to finding a perfect venue to replace our original venue after it fell through, to receiving 30+ packages on our behalf (Breckenridge was a destination wedding), to finding the perfect decorator to match our wishes and budget - not an easy task - and finally to being there on the big day to make everything flow perfectly. I felt at ease the moment I saw Ebs had arrived on wedding day. Ebs was always extremely attentive, professional and knowledgeable, often knowing more about what we wanted than we did and answering questions before we thought to ask them.
I told Ebs that my husband and I would walk off a cliff if she told us to, because we know she'd have a good reason to do so and that we'd be perfectly safe under her care. One of the only hard parts of our wedding day was the end, and saying goodbye to Ebs - although I was ready to be done with wedding planning, it was with a very heavy heart that we wrapped up our wedding day. I am even getting emotional writing this out.
Look no further than Distinctive Mountain Events. They have my strongest endorsement and I am confident that you will be so happy with your decision. It wasn't just that we had Ebs at our side - it was that everything came together so much better because of her work as well as her recommendations. We were so happy with our wedding, our venues and our vendors, and we cannot thank Ebs and Distinctive Mountain Events enough for making our wedding day a perfect experience.
- Ebs consistently offered advice with small things like why bride and grooms should arrive to the reception late and plan a grand entrance - I didn't think it was necessary and didn't want to miss the cocktail hour, but she explained that people don't arrive to cocktail hours on time and the couple should not be the first people at our party.
- With the detailed planning beforehand, I knew ahead of time that the big things were taken care of, so when wedding day arrived, I knew that most everything had been meticulously planned by myself, my husband and Ebs. She was right there with us step by step, facilitating conversation to make sure my husband and I were both on the same page. By the time wedding day came, we were so confident in Ebs, we had no concerns about the wedding. We followed her advice and focused on enjoying our day. There was nothing to worry about because Ebs was on it.
- Our #1 best investment. Hands down. Without Ebs and DME, we wouldn't have found most of our vendors that we loved so much. For a destination wedding, I could not imagine planning a wedding without a planner. Having a wedding planner is invaluable - from finding vendors to making sure things flow seamlessly throughout wedding day, a wedding planner is worth it.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Executed Your Dream Wedding : 5.0