Wedding Date: 11/12/2010
Reviews Posted: 3 (View all)
- How did wedding planner make your day special? They connected me with the other vendors that made my wedding special. My planners let me down through the process as I went through 3 coordinators between my booking in March and my wedding in November. Each new planner was left with little information and each time I felt as if I was starting from scratch.
- Useful suggestions, tips, wisdom your planner offered? I did not have one wedding planner stick with the company long enough to gain wisdom from them.
- How the planner reduced your inner-Bridezilla? Unfortunately, my planners brought out my inner-Bridezilla. With each new planner I felt I was starting over. I was planning my wedding from 4000 miles away, inconsistency was not what I wanted or hired a packaged company for.
- Value of a wedding planner? I had a poor experience with my wedding planner and the only value I found in them was the link to my other vendors who were fabulous. Knowing what I know now, I would not hire simple weddings.
Overall Rating: 1.2 / 5.0
- Executed Your Dream Wedding : 2.0
Vendor Comment:Lisa's wedding coordinator did change twice over the course of about 10 months due to events beyond our control, but we communicated these changes to Lisa and felt we handled the situation professionally. Her "final" wedding coordinator (April) worked with Lisa for over five months prior to her wedding. We were all in touch with Lisa throughout the process, and April spent time in-person with Lisa planning her final details in the days leading up to her wedding and on her wedding day. In person, and in her other reviews of our services, Lisa indicated she was very pleased with the outcome of her wedding, and we were shocked by this review and followed up with Lisa as soon as we read it.
Interestingly, Lisa only hired us to provide her photography and officiant, and she rated those services, which were provided by our staff, a perfect "5" with glowing reviews on OneWed for this very same wedding. We are truly sorry Lisa was displeased, but we feel this review was very unfair and is not indicative of the level of service we provide to our clients on a consistent basis. We are very proud of the fact we are working on our second year in a row of being named "Best of OneWed", and we hope OneWed users will read our other reviews in this category as well as under the Photography and Officiant categories to get a complete and accurate view of our client feedback. We appreciate OneWed giving us the opportunity to respond to this review. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Jeff & Claire Copeland, Founders/Owners
April Kelley, Wedding Coordinator & Regional Director