Kapaa Wedding Planners / Consultants: Hawaii Event Planners
Review: Stress Free Wedding Planning, thanks to Angela!
Wedding Date: 08/18/2010
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- I live in Houston and originally hired another individual to help me plan my Kauai wedding, after 3 months, I had to change planners because I didn't have confidence that my vision would be met for my wedding day and I felt that I would be stressed on the wedding day and was being strayed away from my vision due to our budget. I found Hawaii Event Planners and spoke with Angela. She immediately put me at ease. She is extremely professional and always responsive. Angela worked within my budget and when a change needed to be made, she did it with a smile (and there were many last minute changes!). She was extremely flexible and our communication was always open.
When my wedding week came. I had a clear agenda and timeline. Everything went as planned. I had barely any last minute running around to do. She took care of everything. We had our reception at Smith's Tropical Garden Luau and the food was spectacular! Everyone raved! The service was immpecible too. The wedding cake and favor vendor she used were awesome! The cake was so delicious, the centerpieces exactly what I asked for and all the leis were fresh and gorgeous. Angela has a good working relationship with many vendors which made it easier to stay within my budget, yet have the wedding of my dreams.
Don't waste your time searching for another planner. I am a very picky and detailed person and spoke with at least 8 planners and should have never wasted time and hired Angela on the spot. Here are my top reasons why you should choose Hawaii Event Planners:
1. Open and honest communication, immediate responses
2. Not pushy and always keeps your vision in mind.
3. Extremely professional
4. Perfect organization, very detailed
5. Works within your budget and accepts changes with a smile
6. Relieves so much stress from the bride and the wedding day
7. Absolute confidence to get the event done right
Angela is awesome and most of our communication was done via email. Even then, everything went perfect for our wedding. If you want a stress-free event, I fully encourage you to use Hawaii Event Planners.
- Took care of all the little details and documented everything she planned and what I had to do with a full timeline agenda.
- Priceless! Worked within our budget!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Executed Your Dream Wedding : 5.0