Wedding Planners / Consultants: Bonne Amour Wedding Coordinators
Review: Thank You Annie!!
Wedding Date: 12/27/2008
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- Annie and her staff worked so hard to make our wedding day perfect. From the day that we met in the first stages of wedding planning, I trusted her judgement and taste completely. She listened to everything I had to say and made sure that it was done is a classy and elegent way. In all of the madness before and during the wedding she was calm, organized and very helpful. We got married two days after Christmas, and not many vendors would have been as committed to someone else's wedding or as giving of themselves during the Holidays as Annie was. She was truly a key element to our perfect day.
- Annie and her staff are very creative. She helped us design all of our centerpieces for the tables, and taught us how to do them ourselves in an easy and cost effective way. Also, she shared so many of her own ideas that she had used in previous weddings that really helped guide me, but she still personally made sure that the wedding was uniquely ours.
- Annie was the BEST! She handled my mother AND my mother-in-law!!! This is priceless.
- I knew that I had made the right choice in Annie the first time we met. And then, 2 weeks later when she called me and offered to share her album of her most precious wedding (her daughter's). I work full time and was in wedding planning CHAOS.. and she came and met me at lunch to deliver it. This was when I knew the difference between Annie and every other vendor/venue that I had come across. Annie truly cared about my needs and my happiness... even though my mother was paying the bill. When you plan a wedding everyone involved has an agenda. They all want things a certain way, and I didn't want them to be disappointed. But I found myself sacrificing what I wanted on my day to make others happy. Annie never lost sight of the vision that I had shared with her for my day. And through it all, she was one of the very few people that made sure that my wedding day was about me and my groom and no one else. It meant so much to me to be treated as so much more than just a client. Annie and her staff were a huge part of our wedding day, and we feel very lucky to have had her!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Executed Your Dream Wedding : 5.0