Wedding Planners / Consultants: Emily Schiesl Events
Review: Emily Schiesl made my wedding day worry-free
Wedding Date: 09/11/2010
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- From the moment I hired her, Emily was on top of every detail. I enlisted her services for the day-of wedding package and it made our overall experience so easy and relaxing. We were able to enjoy every moment rather than worrying about all the little details that can easily be overlooked until the wedding day.
My mom passed away 5 years ago so I didn't have that person in my life to think of all the things that help make a wedding day run smoothly. Emily was that person for me and I will always be grateful for all that she did to help make it so wonderfully memorable and perfect.
- Emily was great at keeping me on task when things needed to be addressed at each phase of the planning process. Not only was she the ongoing liason for all of our vendors, but she also took care of the strategic thinking that needed to happen in order to execute a flawless event.
She really and truly did think of everything. And my vendors loved working with her because she was so professional and knew the business so well.
- I can't say I was a 'bridezilla' type however, Emily helped to keep the mood easy and always went with the flow when things cropped up throughout the big day. I remember telling her that she had my permission to handle all issues that came up on my behalf - mostly because I didn't want to deal with them at that point. Whatever was going to happen was going to happen and I trusted her to make the best decision for my groom and I.
I had also enlisted her help with the ceremony programs, table numbers, seating chart and party favor signage - and she exceeded my expectations. This was a HUGE help to me because she took care of all the running around and research that I wasn't able to do, after I'd started a new job.
- Hiring Emily was one of the greatest things I did for us as a couple. She really did help us execute a beautiful day and her insight and expertise elevated our event to one that will be remembered by our families for a very long time.
Obviously, every bride/couple is different. If you feel you'd rather not hire someone and take care of those details yourself, or have a parent/friend do it, then this option isn't for you. On the other hand, if you want to simply enjoy your day and allow your FRENDS AND FAMILY to also enjoy the day along with you, then this wedding expense really is invaluable and Emily Schiesl will make sure all the big AND little things are taken care of with class.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Executed Your Dream Wedding : 5.0