Nashua Wedding Planners / Consultants: Lowbrow Events
Review: Would not Reccomend
Wedding Date: 07/13/2013
Reviews Posted: 1
- No, quite the opposite she added unnecessary stress and turned out to be more of a hassle then a helper.
I should have seen the signs when she constantly did not respond to emails, at first I believed her about server issues but she did nothing to remedied the problem. I live overseas so I needed her to step up and contact the vendors herself to introduce herself to them, she never did that.
The fist face to face meeting we had with her she was over an hour late, granted that there were other factors involved, she still never called or contacted me to let me know she was stuck in traffic. I should have seen that as a warning, but she seemed cool and laid back and I thought no big deal about it.
Then weeks before the wedding, no word from her no email, no calls nada! I was mega stressed about all sorts of wedding details and then additionally I had to babysit the planner who once again did not contact the vendors or me about plans.
I had given her a binder with a time plan, contact info, list of guests, and all of the details at our first meeting. Additionally I had emailed her with updates to plans and info weeks before the wedding. Still nothing, but I had a lot of other things on my mind.
Then the day before the wedding she shows up late, getting lost, but I had sent her a detailed email with directions to the location because where we were getting married the GPS messes up the maps, but she paid it no attention. So now I was concerned, luckily my Aunt stepped up and I started to walk her through the things that needed to get done. By the time Ang arrived the priestess was there and wanted to do a rehearsal with us, but I had to take the time to walk Ang through the space and tell her what needed to get done. I had given her detailed notes, and I saw that she had a timeline with her so she knew who had to be where and when. She didn't ask for too many clarifications and seemed to follow what I needed done the day of, but she did not take the time after the rehearsal to familiarize herself with the location. But hey I was busy and assumed she was a professional.
- She seemed like an insightful person, but she just kept telling people not to stress out, when they were addressing a problem with her lack of work. She barely said 2 words to the groom, and kind of avoided me the whole day knowing that I was upset with her work ethics.
- No not really. The day of the wedding and where was she? I was at the barn the time she was to arrive and I was helping my mom and Aunt take care of the things that were supposed to be her tasks! I tried to call Ang and she didn't answer her phone! I had to go back to get my hair done, and leave my mom there doing the tasks that were left to Ang! So instead of having a relaxing morning getting my hair done and spending time with my mom and friends getting ready I was stressing out! The person I had hired to make my life less stressful was creating all this stress! My mom showed up to the house an hour later and she said Ang had not arrived yet. I tried Ang's phone again to no answer, it wasn't like she didn't know where the place was, she was there the day before, she blamed her tardiness on traffic, but no other vendor was late!
She then proceeded to go around the whole day doing things out of order, seeming more concerned with her cellphone then she was at the event. I used to do wedding videography so I know you only have one day to impress, and that everyone has bad days but she made no effort to compensate me for her lack of effort and tardiness. Because of her I had to pay more for a boat rental because my guest were late, and she did not usher them to the bus! Additionally she did not help out the photographer or the caterer, or the musician! She just did the bare minimum and sulked around, most guest said they saw her sitting around outside more then she was working. Luckily my mom, aunt, and caterer really stepped up!
- She cost more then she was worth. Unfortunatly she had been asked to have the final payment before the event. -My biggest mistake, so I am out a good deal of money on a person who did not do their job, or a person who has the morals enough to realize that they should not except full payment when they were late, broke contract and disrespected me and my family.
Overall Rating: 1.0 / 5.0
- Executed Your Dream Wedding : 1.0