Newport Wedding Planners / Consultants: Angelic Affairs
Review: Angelic Affairs -- your MUST HIRE wedding planner!
Wedding Date: 02/18/2012
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- "It all began when we made an attempt at planning our Disney Destination Wedding in Florida. We thought we could plan it by ourselves or with the aid of the planners there, but it was just too stressful. So, after the stressful first few days, we sought out to hire Kelly of Angelic Affairs. Not only did she plan the event and decorate and coordinate everything the day of, but she designed and created everything from the invitations, centerpieces, favors -- down to the last details of the crystals, candles, cake topper and lighting. Even though my husband and I started off on different pages with different ideas for our wedding, Kelly was quickly able to create our wedding in a way that made all of us happy -- all within a matter of hours during our first consultation together! She even put us in touch with vendors whom she felt would be a great fit for us, and she was right. Come the day of our wedding, the only thing Kelly insisted I do was, "Relax and enjoy your special day". I have already recommended Kelly to my friends and family, and highly recommend her to anyone who's planning an event. Words can't describe how much work and stress she saved us! She has an incredible gift of making a once stressful planning process, actually seem fun and exciting!" Thanks, Leticia
- Kelly kept us up-to-date with everything while listening and putting together our wants and needs. She created our vision as we all saw it, and insisted I just relax and enjoy. She handled all of the planning and vendor contact for us, so we didn't have to, except for a couple of vendors that we needed to meet with, which were really easy thanks to Kelly's communication with the vendors who knew what we wanted, at how much, etc. Definitely saved us a load of time and stress, especially since I'm not a very creative person when it comes to creating things like centerpieces, favors, invitations, and other wedding-related items. Even the travel arrangements were taken care of by Kelly, which surprised me because I thought wedding planners only planned the actual wedding!
- Luckily for Kelly, I wasn't a Bridezilla at all :)
- PRICELESS, as I'm sure you read above ;) I highly recommend hiring Kelly of Angelic Affairs. She'll put your mind at ease within a matter of minutes upon your initial complimentary consultation, which began with her sending us a detailed event questionnaire online as it enabled her to see our vision, create a design board around it, as well as a budget analysis showing us that we could afford to create our vision within our budget, including her cost, which was VERY reasonable!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Executed Your Dream Wedding : 5.0