Wedding Planners / Consultants: Champagne Weddings & Events
Wedding Date: 03/05/2011
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- Scarlet was wonderful, she was everywhere all at once and never sat down the entire day. She kept every one on time. When my garter broke and I was about to burst into tears she opened a small box and out popped a beautiful garter to replace mine. It was perfect, she saved me from ruining my makeup and my day.
- I was told to think big and then go bigger. Scarlet told me that your wedding is the one time in your life you can honestly say, "it's all about me" and it really is. She made sure I knew that it was all about me, from the cup of tea she brought me and the chocolate chip cookies because I hadn't eaten any breakfast while my hair stylist was working on me, to wiping away my tears as I said thank you and goodbye to her at 2 in the morning. My wedding day turned out exactly as she said it would, a day I would be happy and never forget, and have no doubts or regrets over.
Scarlet gave me the wedding I had always dreamed of and far, far more.
- When I was starting to get a big ego, she smiled at me and told me that "a lady does not make demands, she makes suggestions". Once I realized that what she was saying was right, I started making suggestions and started getting what I wanted from everyone.
- I could not have gotten through my wedding planning or day with out Champagne Weddings and Scarlet. A planner is the one person you can count on to be in your corner no matter what and every bride should have one!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Executed Your Dream Wedding : 5.0