Wedding Planners / Consultants: Love Everlasting Weddings
Review: LOVE My Wedding Planner!
Wedding Date: 09/18/2010
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- Dana kept me calm all throughout the planning process and especially on the big day. If anything went wrong, I never knew about it. Dana set all of the decorations up for the wedding and it looked beautiful, and better than I had pictured! I was able to call, email and text her with any concerns i had and she always helpful suggestions.
- Anytime I had a question on transportaion, decorations, venue, rehearsal dinner, whatever i wasn't sure of, Dana was able to give me an Idea and help me follow through with it.
- She was able to keep my inner-Bridezilla at bay by taking care of all of the details and not letting me know if there were any issues. WHen i would start to freak out, she would calm me down and remind me that she was there to take care of it all! She is very calming during the whole process.
- Looking back at everything we had at the wedding, I think the planner is the most important. I don't know where we would be without her. My mom was able to relax the day of and actually enjoy the wedding instead of running around trying to do lat minute details. She was so resourceful and able to help with the smallest details to the big ones. I am so happy we went with Dana for our wedding.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Executed Your Dream Wedding : 5.0