not much....I am writing in terms of the banquet service (weddings). This place is not the same since it changed owners from Harry's Harbour Place. We had only heard positive things about Harry's when we started planning our wedding and then it got sold in the middle of our planning, which turned out to be very unfortunate for us.
The first and most disappointing thing was when our wedding planner left and we scheduled a new meeting (because we found out on our own without being notified), one of the things we said is that we did not want another wedding going on because that's one of the things that attracted us to Harry's (with the new owners, they have two banquet rooms cause they are all about making money) and we were told at the most there would be a small anniversary party or something like that, but not a wedding....and what happens the minute my wife walked into the bathroom to freshen up before the reception?? She runs into another bride!! So we were lied to our face. From there, many things went wrong and most likely due to the fact that they weren't prepared for two weddings....
1) our salads were supposed to be pre-set, but they weren't so that delayed the whole dinner and forced the DJ to start later
2) The food at the first few tables to get them (that would include us) was overcooked (steak) and a little dry (chicken).....luckily when we walked around, the food at the tables who got served later looked a lot better, but you would think they would make sure the bride/groom, wedding party and parents would get the best food (instead, it was the exact opposite)
2) The spreads for the bread were not out and once we informed them, they brought out different ones than we had in our contract
3) They mistakenly had the heat on instead of the air on one of half the room for the first half of the night...everyone was dying
4) We had the upstairs reserved for cocktail hour and were supposed to have cheese and crackers up there and in the main room....there was nothing upstairs (and my aunt had a bad fall on the stairs)
4) The captain sucked....the idea of having one is a good one, but not when they are inefficient and don't even introduce themselves (I had to seek her out)...she just seemed like another server
5) They threw out our cake (but to their credit, they are buying us a new one)
Despite all this, luckily we had good vendors and once the music started, we had a good time but it could have been so much better if Acqua pulled their weight. They were so cocky going into the wedding that everything would be flawless too...I don't know if it's a lack of communication from the planner to the servers, but many things outlined in our contract/invoice were not done and all we got in return was an extra half hour of open bar (that's why they make you pay in full before the day of)
One positive: the bartenders were great