Agawam Videographers: JPod Productions
Review: JPod Productions - the BEST!
Wedding Date: 10/20/2012
Reviews Posted: 1
- Jamie from JPod Productions is by far the best and my #1 recommended vendor from the wedding day. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We cried watching the wedding trailer. Investing in a wedding film is money well spent. My best friend hired him for her wedding video 2 years ago in Vermont and her and her husband watch it every anniversary. Jamie not only films your wedding, but he tells a unique story about each couple. He is one of the best Boston wedding videographers.
I could not have asked for a better experience. I don't know how anyone could not get a wedding video!
- Jamie uses small cameras with no lights on the camera to blind you like I've seen at other weddings. I didn't even know he was there most of the night.
- Yes. I love how he captured our photoshoot.
- The tone matched the wedding day which was sweet at times and fun at others.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Wedding Date: 10/01/2011
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- Favorite part of the wedding video? Anything beyond ceremony & reception? don't typically write reviews for good service because it is just an expectation that I think we should all receive as customers. However, I have broken my own rule because I wanted to share our absolutely amazing experience with Jpod Productions. From start to finish everything was perfect.
The feature film was beyond expectations. There are not enough words to express how JPod Productions amazingly captured our day. I am quite the perfectionist especially when it came to our wedding and all the planning. Well their work was absolutely incredible. It was the best investment we could have made for our wedding. The team at JPod Productions is masterful and because of them will forever have these memories to cherish as our family grows.
We have already watched the video a millions times and I haven't put my box of Kleenex down. Every emotion that we felt that day has been brought back to life. From the music choices to the cinematic editing I can honestly say that the film took my breath away.
I give JPod Productions a high recommend! You will not regret it!
- How did the videographer avoid disrupting the day? We didn't even know that JPod Productions or his team were there once the weddding began. They were amazingly behind the scenes.
- Did the videographer capture all important wedding moments? Candids? Interviews? The film was beyond words. Every single moment was captured including emotion which is usually impossible to capture.
- Tone of the wedding video? The wedding video is truly unique to other vendors out there. It was like watching a 5 star movie only it was our wedding.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0