Flushing Videographers: Neu Luma Events
Review: Our Wedding Day
Wedding Date: 07/07/2012
Reviews Posted: 1
- It would be beyond difficult to pick just one favorite photo from our wedding day because Luke and his amazing team at Neu Luma Events captured every one of our special moments of our very special day. One photo that has captured our hearts is when we were able to go down the street after our wedding to visit my grandfather in the local nursing home. He wanted to be at the wedding, but due to too many complications he wasn't able to. Luke and his team were able to capture a very special photo of us with my grandfather which will forever mean so much because shortly after he had passed away, but the smile on his face will forever remain in that picture that day we visited him in my wedding gown, groom, bridal party and family at hand.
- I couldn't have been more pleased with how professional and respectful Luke and his team were. Never once did I ever feel interrupted. They blended in so well with every transition throughout the day. Our family and friends were very impressed with our photographers and videographers.
- My husband and I have made it a "tradition" to watch our wedding video each anniversary. We are completely in love with it! It is like reliving that day all over again. Neu Luma Events captured every moment and more. It is a timeless piece that is a very special keepsake to forever have.
- Luke and his team were like family! :) They made sure to make us feel so comfortable and always let us know what was going on. I couldn't be happier with this group of people that were a part of making me feel beyond beautiful and my wedding day a dream come true!! Thank you Neu Luma Events for capturing every special moment of our very special day!! If you are looking for a great company to capture your special moments we highly recommend Neu Luma Events!! You'll love them!!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Fantastic Affordable Videographer!!
Wedding Date: 05/29/2010
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- Favorite part of the wedding video? Anything beyond ceremony & reception? My favorite part of the wedding video was the moment my husband and I were signing our marriage certificate with the priest. He captured it beautifully. I could see the love and joy in our faces.
- How did the videographer avoid disrupting the day? Luke never disrupted my wedding day. In fact, he assisted my family so much in preparing for the wedding by doing things that you would not expect from a videographer. I was so surprised when I received so many compliments from my family and church members on how professional he was and how helpful he was during my wedding day. Luke was at the church before I got there and I was the first person to arrive at the church before my family and wedding party. During the wedding ceremony, Luke and his assistant captured everything from both close and long range without disrupting the ceremony. I did not even realize that he was there. Later no one said to me that my videographer prevented them from taking great pics of the wedding.
- Did the videographer capture all important wedding moments? Candids? Interviews? I had a very long wedding ceremony lasting about a hour and a half. I can honestly say that Luke captured all of the important moments of the pre-cermony events, ceremony, formal pics, and reception. He was there for me as I was getting dressed and also he was there for my husband as he got dressed both at separate locations. He interviewed us before the ceremony, guests at my cocktail hour and at my reception. As a bride searching for a videographer on this website last year, I know through research that some videographers won't do interviews, attend wedding rehearsals and will limit the amount of locations that they will shoot at. Working with Luke, my husband and I told him exactly what we wanted and it was not a problem. His packages are extremely affordable and most importantly reasonable. I was happy with the actual footage quality of the wedding video. Luke was a great value being very good to work with
- Tone of the wedding video? Very well edited video. It consisted of a blend of both the traditional style especially for our wedding ceremony and a more modern upbeat style for the reception.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0