Dad. He’s always been in your corner through thick and thin. Now he’s supporting you as you walk down the aisle to begin the next chapter of your life. It’s time to thank him accordingly for his major role in your life as well as your wedding day with a heartfelt gift. Not sure where to begin? Consider these top gift picks for dads.
1. It’s no doubt that your dad instilled his love of the game in you as a kid. So, he’ll love these MLB Baseball Stitches Cuff Links, handmade from authentic baseballs used in MLB games. Definitely not your ordinary accessory, these baseball cuff links feature iconic red stitches and unique scuffs and scratches earned during game play. Many MLB teams available.
2. Dad’s never had a razor quite like this one. This sleek Hand-Crafted Maple Burl Razor Handle fits the popular Gillette® Mach3® razor heads, which gently glide over the skin for a close, comfortable shave. The wooden razor handle, which features a slight curve for an easy grasp with minimal pressure on the hands and fingers, can be engraved with one line of text for a personal touch.
3. Is dad a grill master or proud foodie? He’ll love this 12 inch by 16 inch, hand-milled Wooden Beef Butcher Diagram Cutting Board, which details where each delicious cut of meat hails from. Available in Maple (light), White Oak (medium), Beech (medium) or Walnut (dark) wood, the laser-engraved cutting board can also be personalized with initials or a sentiment for dad.
4. Dreams do come true. Dad will be the envy of the lake, tailgate party or neighborhood when he’s spotted maneuvering this Remote Control (RC) Cooler his way to deliver a cold one with the greatest of ease. This battery-powered cooler on wheels, which offers a 12-pack capacity, features a bottle cap-shaped remote control that lets dad drive this awesome beverage delivery system in any direction he chooses, whether it’s straight to his own lap or to someone seated much too far from his next frosty one.
5. If your dad is a golf fanatic or lover of all things vintage, treat him to this Vintage Wood Golf Club Bottle Opener, which comes in a cloth gift bag. This cool, upcycled vintage golf club head has been converted into a bottle opener for use on the 19th hole or in any links enthusiast's home bar.
Which of these gift ideas are right up your dad's alley? Tell us in the comments section below!