Special to OneWed by Kara Horner, TheManRegistry.com
If you’re getting married during the holiday season, treat your wedding party to a festive gift to thank them for their support on your big day. Need some ideas? Here’s a list of five awesome season-appropriate gifts options for your groomsmen:
1. Personalized Zippo Hand Warmer. A perfect gift for groomsmen to use while tailgating, hunting or any other cold-weather outdoor activity, this hand warmer features a sleek and compact design, and easily fits inside pockets, gloves or pants. The warmer, which uses Zippo premium lighter fluid to produce more than 10 times the heat as traditional models and lasts for up to 24 hours, can be personalized with two lines of custom text.
2. Stag Decanter. Made of hand-blown glass with a pewter topper, this manly, 24 fluid-ounce capacity decanter makes a great gift for the best man, groomsmen or father of the bride or groom.
3. Personalized Sportsman's Sanctuary Pub Sign. Ideal for outdoors enthusiasts, hunters and dog lovers, this wood sign can be personalized with the recipient’s name and year and comes with an attached hanger, ready for hanging on the wall of an office or man cave.
4. Men’s Leather and Cashmere Gloves. An essential accessory when the temperatures drop, these sleek 100% sheepskin leather gloves lined with 100% cashmere will keep him toasty warm and stylish at the same time.
5. Personalized Bamboo Bar Cutting Board with 2 Shot Glasses. What’s a holiday party without the beverages to keep you warm? This eco-friendly cutting board, which features an opposing grain bamboo design to prevent warping, can be engraved with the recipient's initials and comes with two shot glasses.
6. Tomorrow's Headache Double Old-Fashioned Glass. Great for groomsmen, this quirky clear soda glass features red and blue circles that overlap "Tonight's Events" and "Tomorrow's Headache" with the martini culprit in the middle. Treat your best guys to a set of these fun glasses at the bachelor party or rehearsal dinner.