We've already showed you tons of delectable alternatives to a traditional wedding cake, and if you missed our coverage, just check out the links at the bottom of this post.
But we're not done yet! Read on to feast your eyes on 9 delicious wedding cake alternatives, then share your top picks in the comments section!
1. Macaron Towers - You'll have to dream up a new tradition to replace the cake cutting moment, but it will be totally worth it once you see your tasty tower of macarons, front and center at the reception venue.
4. Ice Cream Creations - Most everyone likes ice cream, and an ice cream cake at the reception is sure to be a big hit.
5. Croquembouche Towers - Add a Parisian twist to your wedding reception with the classic French croquembouch, featuring stacked profiteroles bound with swirls of rich caramel.
6. Layered Crepe Cakes - Especially perfect for daytime I Do's, your guests will love to indulge in layers and layers of light fluffy crepes dusted with powdered sugar.
7. Two Faced Cakes - Consider a wedding cake that does double duty, and pays homage to both you and your groom!
8. Donut Towers - If you have a weakness for Tim Hortons or Krispy Kreme, consider a sweet tower of donuts instead of a traditional wedding cake.
9. Push Pops - Cake pops have been trending for quite some time, but now you can offer guests dessert-filled push pops! How fun is that?!
More Creative Ideas for Inspired Wedding Cakes